Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Alli Potter
Personal Assistant to Imogen Rose


About Me

My name is Alli(son) Potter. I was born in Princeton, NJ. I moved to South Florida when I was 8 years old. Dance was a huge part of my life; I started dancing when I was 3 years old. I went to Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of the Arts for Middle School and High School; majoring in the Dance Department. I am a Licensed Medical Aesthetician, Licensed Massage Therapist, and Make-Up Artist.I also have my Associates Degree (and am slowly getting my English Degree? :p). I grew up reading books and writing in my journal. Reading was my way to escape from the world and live different lives through these amazing characters. I am (almost) 28 years old and I work at a Day Spa in Florida.I am also (very proudly) bestselling Young Adult author Imogen Rose's Personal Assistant. I am a lover of Young Adult Fiction, especially Paranormal books. 
I came across this book called "Initiation" one day while I was looking for a new book on Amazon.com. It sounded pretty awesome and the cover was gorgeous, so I gave it a shot. Hours later, I was back on Amazon searching for the next book of Imogen's to read. I am a true fan which is why my job is that much more amazing. I love her books, the job is just the icing on the cake :)! I live with the three loves of my life, Rhenomar (boyfriend), Romeo (my Yorkie), and Andy (Anderson)(Schnauzer rescue). 

No comments:

Post a Comment