Thursday, July 26, 2012

DOG SWAG!

dog Dog Hoodie
(This little guy above looks EXACTLY like my little guy, Romeo below).
Purchase here: http://www.cafepress.com/portalchronicle.675020931

(The shirt, not my dog :p, he's not for sale :p).

I have had people ask me if I want to breed him, but one person actually asked me if they could buy him! I was at Whole Foods (Romeo in my purse) and someone said to me, "How much?" Confused, I said "Excuse me?" They said, "How much for the puppy, I will pay you twice what you paid." They were NOT joking. They tried to bargain with me! Like I would actually sell one of the loves of my life! NO WAY! :)

 AND this:


Dog T-Shirt

Would look amazing on my other guy, Andy (Anderson) (below).




(You can't buy him either, but we do take donations ;). JK)! 

He's a rescue dog. I was very hesitant to get a rescue dog because I didn't know how he/she would react around Romeo. But they were about to put him to sleep! There was NO way I was going to let that happen!

And now look:
Best Friends
I am so in love<3!


No comments:

Post a Comment